1. Functional adult literacy for thirty five (35) women in writing and reading skills
2. Initiated Beads Project following training conducted by CHAWOA's locally hand/Life skills
3. Sewing Clothes for income for the Association
4. Registered CHAWOA with local District Government Authorities.
5. Traditional savings scheme as a way of promoting savings and sharing in form of revolving fund.
6. Saturday remedial classes for school children
7. Music Dance and Drama activities as a method of information sharing about HIV/AIDS.
8. Involving the Youth in Recreational and outreach services and life skills
9. Early Childhood Education (working hand in hand with living hope Nursery) 15 children
10. Opened another branch in Kalaki sub-county in Kaberemaido and Amuria District s as a follow up of members who have gone back to their homes after the LRA insurgency (35) members