There was need to engage the ladies and the youth in IGAS in order to improve on their livelihood and house hold income and also teach them life skills. And under the income generating activities these include tailoring, beads project and agriculture
1. To empower the beneficiaries economically
2. To train the beneficiaries on skills through the beads project and tailoring.
3. To train the beneficiaries on modern methods of farming.
1. To promote a saving culture among the beneficiaries to facilitate development.
2. To facilitate beneficiaries acquire skills needed for development of micro-credit concepts and models required to help them initiate micro enterprises.
3. To enhance beneficiaries capacity to prevent and mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS in the community.
4. To promote innovativeness and initiate a meaningful development among beneficiaries.
5. To build a culture and practice which appreciates documentation of records
6. Generate, document and disseminate evidence for better understanding of economic and social empowerment for focused advocacy and development