The children were most of the time spending their weekends playing and some were idle , so because of this there was need to engage the children in some class work in order to keep them busy instead of playing most of the time. And they are between the ages of 6-14.
1. To empower the beneficiaries economically
2. To train the beneficiaries on skills through the beads project and tailoring.
3. To train the beneficiaries on modern methods of farming.
1. To promote a saving culture among the beneficiaries to facilitate development.
2. To facilitate beneficiaries acquire skills needed for development of micro-credit concepts and models required to help them initiate micro enterprises.
3. To enhance beneficiaries capacity to prevent and mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS in the community.
4. To promote innovativeness and initiate a meaningful development among beneficiaries.
5. To build a culture and practice which appreciates documentation of records
6. Generate, document and disseminate evidence for better understanding of economic and social empowerment for focused advocacy and development